Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Crate and Barrel White Square Vases

I've been eying the Crate & Barrel white square ceramic vases for sometime now. It's only $8 and have a very modern feel about them. I especially like how they put succulents in the vases (which is also very popular with weddings now-a-days).

Crate & Barrel - $7.95-$9.95
Very modern and simple elegant indeed. So I was ecstatic when I saw the exact same vase at Michaels for $4.99. One quick stop to their website to grab a 40% coupon and I'm off to Michaels. Got myself the vase for $3 (saved myself a cool $5 compare to Crate & Barrel). Unfortunately Michaels only have the small size and not the bigger size. BUT they do have a narrow taller one...I might give that shape a shot too.

By the way, you can save the coupon on your phone and Michaels will accept it at the register. Have fun bargain hunting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Valley Furniture
American Green Realty
LuvFab Clothing Accessories Beauty SupplyBeauty by Threading